Tuesday, June 11, 2013

slavers

Survival is hard

on your own

zero rads

zero safety

zero missions

I crouch here

wiating for the slavers to pass

then I can take them out

for rad-dinner

*plink* *plink* *plink* *plink*

headshots, always

save the radblood.

Save the radblood.  But the slaves drink it up.  Free food.  They're not survivors.  Just murderers.  And I murdered the posse that was bringing them in.  There are no mistakes in the wasteland, just bad judgement.

*plink* eight times now they're all dead.  and what did I accomplish?  Food..  Ammo for guns I don't have.  These weapons are broken they haven't fired in years.  But I know Moira can break them down and build her blunderbus.

Another day in the wasteland with no one to tell you when or who to shoot.

and never

ever

leave a witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment